In the “Deployments” section with the “Publish bot” button, you will be able to launch your bot in the different channels that we propose to you:
In “Web” you can create a URL that directs directly to your bot. The bot will appear in “Landing Page” format and you will be able to access it through: BOT url.
You can also select some customizations:
- Choose the desired appearance within the bot from among the different ones you have created in the “Appearances” tab.
- Select the “Agent” you want to use (imagine you want the contact details to be shown on a specific business card for each agent).
- Selecting Social Networks: From the “Social Networks” section we can include an image, title and description, so that when we share the link the user can see what our bot is about.
- Code: The code you give us once the bot is displayed, will allow us to include our bot (“embedded”), in a simple way, within an existing page.
- We use the option “Keep the session in the Web client” when we want a user, after having used the bot and having closed the tab, to reload the conversation they had before entering again.
You will be able to continue the dialogue from the point where you left the conversation.
In order to launch your bot on Facebook Messenger you will have to follow a series of steps that you will find in the “Deployments” section when you select the “Messenger” channel.
As you will see, you will be asked for your Facebook ID for developers and the API Key provided by Facebook itself. In addition, you will have to go through a validation process of your bot in order for it to be fully functional within Facebook.
If you want to see an example of the complete process search our documentation: How to deploy a bot in Facebook Messenger.
To deploy your bot in Telegram you must also follow a series of steps that we will explain to you in the “Deployments” part when you select the “Telegram” channel.
The process is a little simpler than on Facebook. You will need to access your Telegram account from your device so that you can copy your API Key and launch your bot.